AniDes Wound Spray 50ml
- For treatment of wounds, skin abrasions and irritated skin
- Protects and soothes
- Antimicrobial with broad spectrum against common bacteria, yeast and fungi in in vitro studies
- Forms protective environment for healing of wounds and skin abrasions enhancing re-epithelialization
- Does not sting
- No perfumes used
- Does not colour fur
- Bitter taste helps prevent pet licking the treated area
AniDes Wound Spray is a protective and calming wound spray for different kinds of wounds, abrasions and skin irritations with a natural antimicrobial against a broad range of bacteria, yeast and fungi. A bitter tasting oily solution that leaves a protective barrier on the skin preventing your pet licking the wound which allows the spray to do its job protecting, soothing and treating the irritated skin. Does not sting or colour fur. Perfect for everyday cuts or scrapes and after surgery. No cortisone, parabens, perfumes or preservatives.
AniDes Wound Spray
A protective and calming woundspray for different kind of wounds, abrasions and skin irritations.
- Antimicrobial against a broad spectrum of bacteria, yeast and fungi in in vitro studies.
- An oily solution that provides a soothing and protective layer on the skin and moisturizes dry, scaly skin and dry edges of a wound.
- Does not sting
- Does not colour
Available in 50ml and 300ml spray bottles.
Store in room temperature. Shelf life: 2½ years unopened, 12 months opened
AniDes contains active components from the natural coniferous resin extract.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Norway Spruce (Picea abiesJ resin extract, Sorbitan laureate, Polyglycerol laureate, Dilauryl citrate, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Denatomium benzoate, Sodium hydroxide.
How to use
Spray AniDes directly to the wound or affected area one to two times a day until the wound has healed. The treated area can be protected with a dressing if necessary.