AniVox Ear Rinse 100ml
- Cleanses, calms and protects
- Effectively dissolves wax and cleanses the ear canal
- Using AniVox® Ear Wash is proven to be safe: the solution is not ototoxic and does not harm the inner ear and hearing.
- Natural and gentle, does not contain perfumes or alcohol
- Can be used both temporarily and on a regular basis
- Antimicrobial in vitro against common bacteria and yeasts, including Malassezia yeasts
Looking for a more natural way to clean your pets ears? Currently the market leader in Finland and used by over 400 veterinarians. AniVox Ear Wash effectively dissolves ear wax and cleanses irritated, itchy, moist and secreting ear canals. Not only is AniVox safe to use when ear drums are damaged, it also contains a natural antimicrobial made from the resin of Norwegian Spruce trees that is effective against common yeasts and bacteria usually found in animals with suspected ear infections. No cortisone, parabens, preservatives, alcohol, perfumes or steroids! Calms inflammation, scientifically proven and can be used on an occasional or regular basis.
AniVox Ear Wash
Unique multi-functional solution AniVox® Ear Wash is designed to be used with treatment and prevention of ear problems for animals.
Market leader in Finland for home and professional use
- Effectively dissolves wax as well as cleanses the ear canal
- Microbicidal in vitro against common yeasts, including Malassezia yeasts
- Calming and irritation reducing effect in in vitro laboratory studies
- Can be used both on a temporary and regular basis
- Natural and gentle; does not contain perfumes or alcohol
Safe to use even when ear drums are damaged
Available in 100 ml bottle and also in single use vials (7ml) for professional use
Storage and shelf life: in room temperature, unopened 5 years and opened 12 months
How to use
Position the tip of the ear cleaner bottle right at the opening to the ear canal inside the ear flap, do not push it in. Squeeze the bottle to drench the ear canal with fluid. Gently rub the base of the ear (thumb on one side, fingers on others) and massage the ear gently for approximately 60 seconds. Let the animal freely shake his or her head after cleaning. This will help to clean any excess cleaning fluid out of the ear canal. Wipe the ears with gauze or cotton.
Anivox® Ear Wash contains active ingredients from the natural coniferous resin separated using Resol Technology.
Aqua, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Norway Spruce (Picea abies} resin, Capryloyl glycine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium chloride, Potassium sorbate