Cambridge Mask PRO - Black
Cambridge Mask PRO - Black
Cambridge Mask PRO is a pollution mask, available in 3 different sizes to fit comfortably for both children and adults. The masks use a triple-layer filter which protects the wearer from an extensive range of airborne contaminants.
- Unique Lab tested British Military Filtration Technology filters 99.6% of viruses
- Available in 3 sizes to fit comfortably for both children and adults.
- Can be used for up to 340 hours (For the average customer this is around 3-6 months of wear).
The Cambridge Mask PRO - Black
The PRO mask uses a unique triple filter system.
The first layer of the filter system catches larger pollution particles such as dust and PM10. It’s then backed up by the Three-Ply Micro Particulate which stops nearly 100% of smaller particulate matter such as PM2.5 and PM0.3.
The inner filtration layer is made from 100% pure activated carbon cloth, originally developed by the UK Ministry of Defence for chemical, biological, and nuclear warfare protection.
The carbon filter is treated with silver to ensure 99% of harmful pathogens are removed and killed.
This multi layered filter system means the Cambridge Mask performs better and lasts longer than other masks on the market.
The Mask that Protects Everyone
Cambridge Mask PRO is a fashion focused pollution masks available in 3 different sizes to fit comfortably for both children and adults.
The Cambridge Mask PRO Masks are one of the world’s most trusted anti-pollution masks. The PRO Masks are perfect for travel, especially to big cities with higher levels of pollution.
Long Last Filter and Washable Mask
The PRO Mask can be used for up to 340 hours depending on the level of pollution it is exposed to. For the average customer this is around 3-6 months of wear.
The mask can be washed with soap and hot water, however, keep in mind that this will not extend the life of the filters.
Independently Tested Filter
Our Cambridge Mask PRO meet a wide range of tests to ensure they are effective and safe to use for the whole family.
- Certified as child safe under 14 U.S.C 1278a and CFR Parts 1370 1501 1500.53 and 1500.44 (Certified by Bay Area Testing Labs)
- EN149 standards for CE in the European Union (Certified by SAI Global and Apave Labs FR)
- 99.6% viral filtration efficiency and 99.7% bacterial filtration efficiency (tested by Nelson Labs USA)
- Particle Filtration Efficiency >98%
Step One - Using a tape measure, measure from the mid-point of your nose to just over an inch under your chin, this would be your reference for the first number on our size chart.
Step Two - Measure from the outer edge of your left cheekbone to the outer edge of your right cheekbone (about an inch below your temples) to find the correct width for your mask. Make sure to add a couple of millimetres to your measurement to avoid the mas being too small.