Sensitelial Sunscreen Spray SPF 30
New Sensitelial SPF30 sunscreen spray has been especially developed to help protect the fragile and sensitive skin of children and fair skinned adults.
Care has been taken to reduce as many potential sensitisers from the formulation as possible
Winter Sun Offer: View Product for more information
Winter Sun Offer
Save £10 on our sun protection spray products for use over the winter and spring when spending over £50 on other products from Espère Healthcare.
Please note these sun protection spray products have a "best before" date of May 2018.
Add either the single or twin pack to your cart and use code SPF30 at the checkout.
Offer available while stocks last, may be withdrawn at any time.
New Sensitelial SPF30 sunscreen spray has been especially developed to help protect the fragile and sensitive skin of children and fair skinned adults. Care has been taken to reduce as many potential sensitisers from the formulation as possible. It is un-perfumed and parabens-free and the addition of micronised extract of pearl as a mineral sun filter and organic sun filters has reduced the number of chemical sun filters used in the formulation.
Sensitelial is also enriched with glycerol to help reinforce the skin's barrier function and reduce dehydration - much in the same way as eczema emollients do. Used regularly, this light spray will help to protect against the harmful effects of sun exposure without irritating the skin.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Organic UV filter)
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Synthetic UV filter)
- Phenoxyethyl Caprylate (Emollient)
- Glycerin (Humectant)
- Polyglyceryl-6 stearate (Emollient)
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (Organic UV filter)
- Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-cresol (Synthetic UV absorber)
- Sorbitan Caprylate (Emulsifying)
- C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate (Emulsifying)
- C20-22 Alcohols (Binding)
- Pearl powder (Skin conditioning)
- Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate (Emulsion stabilising)
- Propanediol (Solvent)
- Xanthan Gum (Emulsion stabilising)
- Benzoic acid (Preservative)
- Sodium Hydroxide (Buffering)
- Citric Acid (Buffering)